13/06/2016

Do you dare to try these Tongue Twisters??

Hello!!

How about some FUN today??

How good are YOU at TONGUE TWISTERS?? :) :) :P :P



Give these ones a go!!

Which one did you find the hardest?





 

I thought a thought, but the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much!


And now for some shorter ones:

  1. Around the rugged rocks the ragged rascal ran.
  2. Sinful Caesar sipped his snifter, seized his knees, and sneezed.
  3. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
  4. Fred fed Ted bread, and Ted fed Fred bread.
  5. Which witch wished which wicked wish?
  6. Good blood, bad blood.
  7. A cheap ship trip.
  8. Selfish shellfish.
  9. Irish wristwatch.
  10. Red lorry, yellow lorry.

1 comment: