11/12/2015

I'm BACK!!!

Hi Everybody!!!

It's been a while, hasn't it?
Well... I'm BACK!!

These past years have been challenging and I've got lots to share with you. I've had students taking the IELTS exam, so I will be uploading some tips soon.

But before we get into English issues again, let's get into the Christmas spirit!!

I just read a beautifully written letter by Benedict Cumberbatch, the British actor who has starred in the movies Atonement, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Hobbit, Star Trek into Darkness, The Imitation Game and Black Mass and of course, the hit TV series Sherlock, where he plays Sherlock Holmes.

See and read the letter here:
http://brightside.me/article/benedict-cumberbatch-has-written-the-most-inspiring-wish-list-to-santa-youll-ever-read-57905/


Merry Christmas Everyone!
Stay tuned for English fun coming soon!

:) :) :) :) Anastasia :) :) :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment