01/09/2017

Time to hit the books again!

Hi everyone!! September is here!!!!!!!!!! 😆😆😁😁


Hope you all had a fun summer (I know that it's STILL not over... just saying!) and that you're ready to get back into 'study-mode' and hit the books!! 😉📚📅⏰

I'm planning a new way of keeping up with this blog, so if there are any specific things you'd like to see here -concerning learning English as a foreign language- please feel free to let me know (either by commenting below or sending me an email). 👍😊 I will still be posting 'Words of the Day', 'Word Wars', Examples of exam practice (such as Writing), Exercises on Grammar and Vocabulary and Interesting articles for further reading and comprehension practice.

Today, I've got a couple of interesting words for you. These are not my images, they are borrowed from Useful Gen, a page on Facebook full of interesting facts. Go to: https://www.facebook.com/UsefulGen/posts/1761776954121150 for more!

Here they are!

 I don't think I'll EVER remember this word!!! 😜😜

 I LOVE this one!!!!! Interrobang!!!! 😆😆😝😝😄😄

 So now you know...

 I always forget this one...

😁😁😁😁😆😆😆😆😊😊😊😊👍👍👍👍🌞🌞🌞💗💗💗

Which one is your favorite??

Have a wonderful day and a fabulous September!!
😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment