21/12/2011

Answers to the Time Preposition Exercise

Sorry for the delay! I got caught up yesterday and forgot!!


So here are the sentences WITH the correct time prepositions.
Did you get them right?


1. Jane is arriving on January 26 at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

2. It snows here every year in December. We always go outside and play in the snow on Christmas day.

3. Michael is leaving on Friday at noon.

4. Frankie started working for her law firm in 1995.

5. Franklin began working on the project - yesterday.

6. Normally, on New Year's Eve, it's tradition to kiss the one you love at midnight.

7 Don't be ridiculous; there were no telephones in the seventeenth century! The telephone was invented in the 1870s.

8. The plane leaves - tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM.

9. She always gets up early in the morning, so she can make it to class on time.

10. I was sick, so I didn't go to work - last Thursday, but I did go to work on Friday.

11. Late at night, you can here coyotes howling in the distance.

12. I need to give my parents a call. I haven't talked to them in over a month.

13. Barbara is going to start her new job - next September.

No comments:

Post a Comment