20/12/2011

Time Prepositions


What are time prepositions?
When we say "I have a meeting at 12" at is a time preposition.

EXERCISE TIME!
Complete the gaps with the correct time prepositions! 
The answers will be posted in 12 hours!!!
Good Luck!
:) 

1. Jane is arriving ___ January 26 ___ 2 o'clock ___ the afternoon.

2. It snows here every year ___ December. We always go outside and play in the snow ___ Christmas day.

3. Michael is leaving ___ Friday ___ noon.

4. Frankie started working for her law firm ___ 1995.

5. Franklin began working on the project ___ yesterday.

6. Normally, ___ New Year's Eve, it's tradition to kiss the one you love ___ midnight.

7. Don't be ridiculous; there were no telephones ___ the seventeenth century! The telephone was invented ___ the 1870s.

8. The plane leaves ___ tomorrow morning ___ 8:00 AM.

9. She always gets up early ___ the morning, so she can make it to class ___ time.

10. I was sick, so I didn't go to work ___ last Thursday, but I did go to work ___ Friday.

11. Late ___ night, you can here coyotes howling in the distance.

12. I need to give my parents a call. I haven't talked to them ___ over a month.

13. Barbara is going to start her new job ___ next September.

No comments:

Post a Comment