01/03/2016

Internet Acronyms

Did you know that there are COUNTLESS Internet & Texting Acronyms?

We all know OMG and LOL and probably even YOLO
(Oh My God, Laughing Out Loud, You Only Live Once) but here are 80 more to check out...
some involve strong language, like WTF (no, this doesn't mean Wednesday - Thursday - Friday) so beware!

AMA = Ask Me Anything
BON = Believe it Or Not
BTD = Bored To Death
BTDT = Been There, Done That
BTW = By The Way
DBD = Don't Be Dumb
DDAS = Don't Do Anything Stupid
DDG = Drop Dead Gorgeous
DGT = Don't Go There
DND = Do Not Disturb
DUST = Did You See That?
FO = F**k Off
FOS = Full Of Sh*t
FSR = For Some Reason
FTLOG = For The Love Of God!
FTTB = For The Time Being
GAHOY = Get A Hold Of Yourself!
GBTW = Get Back To Work
GBG = Great Big Grin
GMAB = Give Me A Break
GMTA = Great Minds Think Alike
HIG = How's It Going?
HIH = Hope It Helps
ICW = I Can't Wait!
ICYC = In Case You're Curious OR In Case You Care
ICYMI = In Case You Missed It
IDC = I Don't Care
IDK = I Don't Know
IDM = It Doesn't Matter
IKR = I Know, Right?
IMO = In My Opinion
IOH = I'm Out of Here
JK = Just Kidding
JP = Just Playing
JSYK = Just So You Know
JW = Just Wondering
LHK = Love, Hugs, Kisses
LIFO = Last In, First Out
LMK = Let Me Know
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
LMSO = Laughing My Socks Off
LOLA = Laughing Out Loud Again!
LOML = Love Of My Life
LYL = Love You Lots
LYLB = Love You, Later, Bye
MCM = Man Crush Monday
MMYT = Mail Me Your Thoughts
MYOB = Mind Your Own Business (Also NYOB = None of Your Business)
NP = No Problem
NVM = Nevermind
NW = No Way! (Also NFW = No F**king Way!)
NYC = Not Your Concern
OAO = Over And Out
OOT = Out Of Touch
peeps = people
ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing (Also ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing)
S4B = Sh*t for Brains
SETE = Smiling Ear To Ear
SLAP = Sounds Like A Plan
SOB = Son Of A B*tch
SOT = Short On Time
SWIM = See What I Mean?
SYS = See You Soon
TBA = To Be Advised
TBC = To Be Continued
TBD = To Be Determined
TBH = To Be Honest
TBT = Throwback Thursday
TBYB = Try Before You Buy
TMI = Too Much Information (Also WTMI = Way Too Much Information)
TTG = Time To Go
TTTT = To Tell The Truth
TTYL = Talk To You Later
WOT = Waste Of Time
WTF = What the F**k?
WTH = What the Heck / Hell?
XME = Excuse Me
Y = Why? or Yes!
YNK = You Never Know
YOYO = You're On Your Own

Do you use any of these? :) :P I haven't mentioned the most common because I'm sure most of you know them already.
Which acronym do you use the most?

Happy March!!




No comments:

Post a Comment